Thanks for Visiting Popcorn
All indications are the building that houses the Popcorn Tavern at 308 S. 4th Street was built in 1916. The Water Tap record , which shows when city water was hooked up to a building, has “New Garage” and “Garage-Saloon” written on it, and is dated 1916. City tax records for the property also show a huge increase in the value of the property in 1916. the owner of the building was Joseph Arenz of the Arenz Shoe Co. in town.
308 4th Street South, La Crosse, WI
Tavern: (608) 782-4844
Mon-Thu: 4pm – 2am
Fri-Sat: 4pm – 2:30am
Open Jam Sessions to Full Shows
Popcorn Tavern is the only venue with live music every night of the week